Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Yay, post

I love post, quite simply love it. 

So, having received a little yellow slip in the letterbox yesterday afternoon, I bundled myself up against the softly falling snow and the cold air and made my way to La Poste. I knew what my package would be, I'd ordered it a week and a half ago - my new Family Tree Maker software :)

Since arriving in France, my wife and I have worked a fair amount on our combined family tree - no small task when you consider that we both don't really know our fathers, and have step-fathers along with many siblings, and close cousins. It makes for very many branches of a tree! But all ones that we're interested in finding out about, none of this following the male name back and ignoring all the wives - in fact we've found they often have the most interesting stories. 

Anyway, so back to today, I picked up my package, hurried home to make a cup of tea and get installing.

Gotta love a good parcel :)

Now, it's time to play :D ... before returning to the knitting of the Very Pink Jumper!
           
       

No comments:

Post a Comment